To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- City of Industry, CA
- Aileen Hernandez Escobar
- Phone: 5625664697
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supply Chain Manager
Aerotek • City of Industry, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
* Drive and leverage the growth of revenue and technical productivity by actively participating in the design and planning of business strategies.
* Builds, develops and manages effective partnerships with vendors, key suppliers and customers while promoting high quality customer satisfaction.
* Ensures supplier and co packers' compliance with site and company requirements for safety.
* Manage all supplies/materials and finished goods inventory and forecasting to meet production and sales projections respectively.
* Ensure successful logistic partnership to distribute product in a timely and effective manner.
* Manage supply chain staff selection, performance, development and training processes to ensure team competencies and capabilities to achieve business goals and expectations.
* Lead procurement strategies, including cost and lead-time improvement, to support a flexible and dynamic project-based environment.
* Collect and analyze category and supplier spend history, industry and supply trends, and shifts in technology.
* Identify improvement opportunities to drive process improvements, cost reductions, and /quality improvements without compromising business strategies and/or quality. This includes but is not limited to monitoring and reductions of scrap levels.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.