Entry Level Field Service Technician - Stay in YOUR state - GREAT WAY TO LEARN AND DEVELOP YOUR CAREER
If you are ready to work with a growing company on exciting projects at an industry leader than Kelly Services has an opportunity for you as a Entry Level Service Technician in Pasadena, CA. Our client is looking for a qualified candidate to grow with their organization.
The primary focus of this role is to ensure proper operation and report events to leadership as necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain best practices for data collection and analysis.
- Attention to detail while following process, procedures, and work instructions.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on robots in your assigned area in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Troubleshoot and repair, robots in your assigned area in accordance with established processes and procedures.
Requirements and Education:
- To be successful in this role, a related technical degree or equivalent years of experience is required.
- Have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to listen and follow directions
- As with any of our employees, our Field Service Technicians are expected to carry oneself in a professional manner, maintain positive interactions with both co-workers and customers and have an upbeat, can-do attitude.
- A passion for your work is a must!
- The ability to lift 50 pounds up to 4 feet high
For immediate consideration, click the "Submit Resume" button, or refer a friend by clicking the "Share This Job" link provided.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Entry Level Field Service Technician
Field Service Management