PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Material Handler I.Perform general warehousing tasks as assigned by management up to but not limited to the following:
- Load / Unloading of trucks and or trailers- Forklift experience.
- Prep materials for receipt.
- Perform general inventory tasks.
- General cleaning and or housekeeping tasks.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs minimum.
- Ability to Navigate Excel, SAP and GNP Experience a big PLUS.
- Looking for 2-3 years Warehouse experience.
- Team Player.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Material Handler I $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
- Forklift Truck
- Microsoft Excel
- Sap Applications
- Stock Control
- Team Working