Bayview Loan Servicing is looking to add talented Wholesale Client Mangers to its growing Wholesale channel. The Clients Manager is the key contact for our Mortgage Brokers and our Account Executives and manages the day to day requirements of a very active loan pipeline. We are currently seeking representatives on the West Coast, as well as in our Westborough, MA and Horsham, PA offices as well as remote positions for those talented applicants not located near those locations.
The Wholesale Client Manager is responsible for a pipeline of wholesale mortgage applications from submission to closing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Pipeline of Conditionally Approved loans to meet closing dates, expiration dates and customer expectations
- Effectively communicate with Mortgage Brokers and Account Executives loan level status updates
- Review conditions received within required time frames and ensure they meet the condition requirements
- Process re-disclosures as required by company policy
- Order and review tax transcripts and debt monitoring
- Coordinate and resolve loan level escalations as required
- Review loan throughout the process to ensure compliance with Federal, State and Company regulations and policies.
- Complete additional tasks as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Proven customer service skills
- The ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines
- Able to work as a team player
- Working knowledge of Encompass preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Encompass experience preferred
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years in Wholesale Account Management, Sr. Processing or Jr Underwriting role required
Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registrations:
No requirements or preferences.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.