To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Network Relations Specialist - Tampa, FL
UnitedHealth Group • Tampa, FL
Posted 21 days ago
Healthcare - Health Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance.
MSLA is a Medical Corporation that provides comprehensive independent medical evaluations (IME) and other IME related services to the government and private industry. Our business philosophy incorporates both exceptional customer service and quality evaluations, both of which are the primary factors for our rapid growth since our inception in 1998. No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. The rewards for performance are significant. You'll help improve the health of millions. And you'll do your life's best work.
- Educate providers to ensure they have the tools they need to meet quality objectives as a participant in the MSLA provider network
- Ensure providers have in depth understanding of MSLA model of care to include, but not limited to, contractual obligations
- Serve as a centralized point of contact for providers and connects providers to the appropriate parties for resolution to concerns
- Participates in provider service expansion to assure network adequacy as needed
- Collaborates with providers and groups to develop, execute and monitor performance to include the initiation and execution of improvement plans to improve outcomes
- All other duties assigned by Management
- High School Diploma / GED
2+ years of experience performing customer service and or vendor management in a healthcare setting
- Provider relations, sales, negotiation, or training experience
- Experience working with ancillary services such as digital imaging centers, laboratories, providers, etc. in a customer service and or vendor management role
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels within healthcare organizations
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to follow routine procedures consistently and efficiently
- Able to work independently, and in conjunction with team members at all levels of the organization
- Able to understand instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, adaptable, and self-motivated
- Able to routinely follow through
This position requires ACHA Level II Background checks (fingerprinting) by the State of Florida for all Clinicians that have face-to-face contact with members and will require renewal every five years.
Careers with MSLA. Our focus is simple. We’re innovators at providing technology - driven, comprehensive, independent medical evaluations to government and private entities. In addition to our core clinics located throughout California, Nevada and Hawaii, we manage an extensive nationwide network of fully credentialed physicians in all major specialties. We’ve joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses. And when you join our team, you’ll impact the lives of others by verifying the validity of claims, providing quality examinations and meeting the timelines that make a difference for our customers. Here, you’ll join a team that makes you want to do better every day, resulting in your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Provider network relations specialist, Tampa, Florida
Job ID: 2551_230838
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.