Genesis10 is currently looking for a Sr Business System Analyst with Financial Services for a 12 month contract in Downtown Minneapolis, MN. Summary:
The Senior Business Analyst provides a unique combination of functional and technical expertise and delivery implementation experience. This individual will play a key role in a transformational project that will vastly improve the Client Onboarding and Servicing capabilities of the firm. Responsibilities:
- Drive business and technical requirements gathering. This involves research and application of best practices with respect to business and operational processes, technologies and industry trends
- Gather, refine and document business requirements and core project dependencies
- Lead the process of analyzing and streamlining complex business processes to best align technology solutions with business strategies
- Works with the lead members of the project to establish new and innovative solution approaches
- Elicits and maps current and future-state processes in collaboration with stakeholders
- Performs gap analysis between business processes, technology and people
- Ensure documentation of business requirements is complete and create detailed functional specifications and user stories.
- Act as a liaison between developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility.
- Partners with the development team to ensure requirements and functionality are being met. Able to explain business focused concepts to the rest of the development and business teams to ensure deliverables meet expectations.
- Analyze data from various data sources and transform them as appropriate to support project needs
- Test and validate that the new functionality meets requirements.
- Strong experience and working understanding of business systems and business processes
- Highly comfortable understanding and connecting technical and business concepts and tying together high level concepts with supporting details
- Advanced analytical skills; demonstrates high degree of accuracy in work produced
- Understanding of/Previous experience in Financial Industry, and specifically, Wealth Management is a plus
- Able to work up to 50 hours a week with flexibility in working hours to attend meetings until 5/5:30pm
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- 7 years+ experience in a hybrid of business analyst and business systems analyst roles, including experience eliciting and specifying business requirements, business processes and user interface design
- Advanced analytical skills; ability to identify dependencies and relationships across a broad range of concepts; ability to identify gaps and drive towards their resolution
- Strong attention to detail; demonstrates very high degree of accuracy in work produced
- Expert-level facilitation techniques both with individual stakeholders and groups
- Successful track record working with vendors to ensure requirements are interpreted and implemented to meet business needs
- Experience working as an analyst on a scrum team partnering with a product owner to define user stories, supplementary documentation (data mapping, business processes for operations) and participation in ceremonies
- Working knowledge of brokerage accounts and products
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (including Visio) and Jira
- Previous experience working with various levels of management
- Experience planning and executing complex user acceptance testing with business users
- Capable of understanding and communicating diverse business requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and acuity
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Management or equivalent experience
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional incomeAbout Genesis10:
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”