To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
406 Great Oak Drive
Waite Park, MN 56387
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Waite Park, MN
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Nursing Students! Are you looking for a job that works with your school schedule? A job where you can gain some experience in your field? These are just a couple of the benefits to becoming a part of the Home Instead Team! Ask Tracy for details at 320-258-3055.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. This position would require you to be awake all night to assist the client.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Internet access is beneficial as schedules, assignments, and payroll information is delivered this way.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.