To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Williston, ND 58801
- SNI Companies
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SNI Energy • Williston, ND
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Now Hiring a Project Manager/Estimator for our Strong Civil Construction Group!
The PM/Estimator will bid and support our revenue goals by completing cost estimates in order to achieve lowest bid and highest price allowed by the market. We are looking for someone that has 2+ years estimating experience, project management exposure as well as a current valid drivers license.
1. Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame
2. Perform complete review of contract documents for designated project estimates
3. Develop and/or assist in pre-construction budgeting
4. Initialize estimates within estimating software
5. Develop and execute project specific bid strategy
6. Delegate estimating tasks to various staff members
7. Develop trade list and subcontractor solicitation list
8. Perform and/or delegate quantity take-offs on various selected trade work
9. Produce and gather from staff applicable questions regarding plans and specifications and send to owner for clarification
10. Solicit material and subcontractor pricing
11. Determine equipment needs and solicit pricing of the same
12. Calculate labor estimates and determine self perform labor production
13. Analyze material, equipment, and subcontractor quotes prior to bid
14. Consistently deliver accurate and timely estimates
15. Follow up with subcontractors and material suppliers post bid as necessary
16. Prepare and send bid proposal for various private projects
17. Attend and help coordinate corporate pre-construction (hand-off) meetings with project management, production, and estimating staff
18. Assist as needed with initial project set-up with project manager, and interact with the execution team throughout the duration of the project
19. Attend pre-bid meetings, post construction meetings, seminars and training programs as needed
20. Assist in development and updating material and subcontractor database resources
21. Develop and maintain effective communications with all customers and suppliers.
22. Reviews status report and prepares project reports.
23. Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
24. Meet with customers and satisfy their needs
25. Research jobs to be bid including reviewing Construction Bulletin
26. Prepare bid documents
27. Attend bid lettings
28. Communicate effectively (verbal, listening, written). Self-motivated, team-player with good interpersonal skills; ability to maintain positive customer relations and act courteous/respectful of others.
29. Troubleshoot and problem solve situations/problems (material quality, equipment operation/repair, etc.). Monitor and discuss production problems with co-workers and managers/supervisors.
30. Ensure OSHA, EPA, DNR, safety and environmental regulation compliance.