About Stanley Black & Decker
Stanley Black & Decker is a leading global diversified industrial known for superior quality, continual innovation and rigorous operational discipline. We are a global leader in providing tools and storage as well as security services.
For the builders and protectors, the makers and explores and those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, we provide the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done since 1843.
You repair your home and car with the tools we provide. Your car and your phone are secured with our fasteners. The things you value most can be protected by our security systems. And the roads you drive on, the bridges you cross, the energy you consume, all of these most likely came to you via one of our infrastructure systems.
Utility Operator – Decatur, AL
Hours: M - TH; Must be available to work OT on Friday and Saturday, as required.
- Must be capable of following instructions, have manual dexterity, and mechanical aptitude.
- May work in several areas of the plant, such as Deburr, Hand Work, Parts Marking or operate various machines.
- Adjust guides, stops, working tables of machines and other controls to handle the work.
- Use jigs and fixtures.
- Select drills.
- Check production until machines are in accurate production.
- Ability to read prints, complete production cards, use measuring instruments, and sharpen drills.
- Comply with all Safety guidelines/procedures implemented by the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Courage & Innovation – Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth
- Agility & Performance – Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
- Inclusivity & Collaboration – Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
- Integrity & Accountability – Operate with highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.
Stanley Engineered Fastening, a Stanley Black & Decker company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Operate Plant Equipment
Repair Mechanical Equipment