To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntsville, AL 35810
- Kelly Rush
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Kelly Services • Huntsville, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Coordinator Seeking an Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Coordinator for an immediate contract-to-hire opportunity in Huntsville, AL. The Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Coordinator will be responsible for supporting timely and accurate AR and AP transactions and miscellaneous administrative duties as needed. Responsibilities:
- Manage daily follow up and ensure timely processing of all open AP, AR and reimbursement/payment items
- Communicate all changes regarding AP, AR and reimbursement/payment processes
- Resolve AP and AR mismatch transactions
- Support audits with requested supporting documents
- Support and process bank deposits
- Support monthly financial close processes
- Manage corporate credit card application, usage and cancellations
- Work with all levels of internal employees as needed, fostering positive team member relations
- Support budget and business plan development
- Compliance with all applicable finance and accounting regulations
- Support establishing the foundation of accounting and finance department such as setting policy, creating templates, and standardized manuals when necessary
- 2+ years of recent transnational Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable experience required, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in SAP (or comparable ERP system)
- Strong intermediate MS Excel proficiency including formulas, V look-ups, and pivot tables required
- Additional proficiency in MS Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Experience and knowledge of accounting regulations
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Ability to build strong, effective working relationships with others
- High School Diploma or GED
This is an immediate contract to hire opportunity. Compensation: $17.00 - $18.00/hr Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm. Some overtime may be required.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.