At Reynolds Consumer Products we provide amazing job opportunities for growth in an exciting, dynamic, and fast-paced workplace environment. If you are looking to build a strong career and make a positive impact at a company with competitive salaries and benefits, flexibility, and a satellite office in downtown Chicago, then we have an opportunity for you. We are searching for a Senior Brand Manager to join our Reynolds Wrap® team located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As a Senior Brand Manager of the Reynolds Wrap® brand, you will work in a collaborative environment to drive consumer demand, engage with target markets, and analyze performance data and consumer insights to drive strong business results for the brand. You will have the opportunity to:
- Make your mark by bringing your creativity and fresh thinking to an iconic brand that has been trusted by families since 1947
- Develop and execute annual marketing plans including market share projections, budgets, advertising (TV, print, digital, social, influencers, partnerships), consumer promotions, public relations, and more
- Analyze key business trends and provide input on gaps and opportunities; present updates weekly, monthly, and quarterly
- Evaluate and manage advertising and promotional spending
- Achieve business objectives including volume, profit, and market share by product by distribution channel
- Work cross-functionally to achieve business results with Agency partners, Customer Marketing, E-commerce team, Sales, Finance, Consumer Promotions, Supply Chain, and Category Management
You will love it here if…
- You are looking for general management experience
- You have a creative side and are interested in food, cooking, and the latest recipe trends
- You enjoy working with a dynamic team (internal teams and external agencies and partners)
- You can successfully juggle multiple tasks at once and are comfortable with change
- You have a passion for analyzing data and using date to drive business performance
What you need to have:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications; MBA preferred
- 5-10+ years of experience in consumer brand marketing
- Experience working with Walmart, Mass, and Club channels
- Experience using retailer scan data analysis programs such as Nielsen or IRI
- Experience launching products of at least $25M in retail sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word
Icing on the cake:
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance availab