PDS Tech, Inc is seeking a Lead Accounts Receivable Representative in Pittsburgh, PA.Position Summary:
- The Lead Accounts Receivable Representative is responsible for interacting with our Shared Services Center in order to resolve internal and/or external issues delaying invoice payment.
- They manage all aspects of problem solving and facilitate conversations with responsible parties.
- They may at times be asked to manage a portfolio of outstanding Accounts Receivables.
- This would entail handling all aspects of the customer interaction from invoicing to cash collection and being the primary contact for problem resolution for the customers in their portfolio.
- Communicate professionally, both written and verbal
- Effectively manage a high volume of email communication and phone contact
- Have strong working knowledge of customer billing platforms and client internal systems that allow problem identification and solution
- Proficiency in Cognos report writing and key Excel functions that will drive collection efficiencies for large customers
- Leverage relationships across departments and business units to improve problem resolution and drive completion of action plans
- Use business acumen to proactively identify problems, potential risk, formulate sound solutions and develop and deliver action plans
- Drive accountability by escalating delinquency issues within the customer and client organizations
- Ability to react to and effectively manage changes in priorities based on business need
- Formulate a course of action to consistently accomplish or outperform established goals
- Recognize and escalate changes in customer behavior that indicates increased risk of delinquency or default
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; following guidelines and company policy
- Support development and implementation of on-boarding content for new team members
- Use Practical Process Improvement techniques to identify and solution problem root cause
- Mentor and support other team members
- Perform other duties as required to support customers, sales and other areas of the organization
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelors degree in a business field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills that allow effective communication via both phone and email; professional and customer focused manner with attention to detail
- Goal oriented
- Possesses a high degree of integrity
- Collection, customer service or finance background and analytical skills necessary to reconcile customer trade accounts
- Ability to work with effectively with other team members in an open environment
- Proficiency in programs with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), Oracle, Cognos
- Travel may be required at times, up to 20%.
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years of experience in collections and/or business or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Business to Business collections, customer service, or finance background and analytical skills necessary to reconcile customer trade accounts
- Demonstrate proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal skills that allow effective communication via both phone and email
- Operates with a high degree of integrity, works well in a team environment.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Lead Accounts Receivable Representative $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement
- Business To Business