To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Easton, MD 21601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CBIZ • Easton, MD
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes, 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
Easton, MD Overview-From accounting and tax to valuation services and business consulting, we are committed to maximizing all aspects of your business' financial interests. CBIZ can offer you financial services and solutions including accounting, tax and advisory, tax services, audit and attest*, accounting software solutions, corporate recovery and turnaround consulting, not for profit solutions, enterprise risk management, internal audit, international services, litigation support, mergers and acquisitions, valuation and focused industry services.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Organize and prepare work papers as supporting documentation to client deliverables
- Process accounts payable and receivables
- Prepare bank deposits and reconciliations
- Administer general ledger coding, check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Execute administrative duties as assigned
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required along with 2 years of accounting experience. Associate’s degree preferred
- Exceptional customer relations skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Proficient use of applicable technology