Clinical Operations Team Leader Specialty Programs
HarmonyCares is one of the nation’s largest home-based primary care practices. HarmonyCares is a family of companies all dedicated to providing high-quality, coordinated health care in the home. This includes HarmonyCares, HarmonyCares Medical Group, HarmonyCares Home Health, HarmonyCares Hospice and The Home DME.
Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services”
Our Values – Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence - are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care.
Why You Should Want to Work with Us
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, and much more
- 401K Retirement Plan (with company match)
- Tuition, Professional License and Certification Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holidays and Volunteer Time
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Great Place to Work Certified
- Established in 11 states
- Largest home-based primary care practice in the US for over 28 years, making a huge impact in healthcare today!
The Clinical Operations Team Leader, Specialty Programs coordinates and administers the national provider network, including process improvement and program oversight. As a Clinical Operations Supervisor, Specialty Programs you will:
- Be accountable for multi-state programs, including supervision of remote staff
- Oversee the regulatory/compliance strategy and oversight related activities, including facilitating collaboration between collaborators and clinicians
- Provide oversight and support to providers including facilitating IT solutions, payroll support, and supplies
- Participate in clinical review and audit procedures for internal and external providers
- Document work procedures and standards to improve efficiency and effectiveness, and achieve profit and year end goals/objectives
- Associates Degree
- 3-5 years of healthcare supervisory or lead experience
Won’t you join us? We are seeking candidates who desire the opportunity and experience of delivering quality and compassionate healthcare - within proven care models – to elderly individuals and those with complex medical issues, who are the forefront of everything we do.
- Business Process Improvement
- Clinical Works
- Health Care