The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with one of the largest American Banks in the country.
This is a fully remote position. 3 months contract with possibility of renewal. Candidate must be eligible for direct W2 employment without sponsorship.
Pay Rate: $26/hour on W2 contract.
The Technical Writer will
- Provide consistent and uniform written descriptions of micro/minicomputer generated reports in accordance with established documentation procedures.
- Continually monitors system changes to ascertain effects on system documentation.
- Participates in the development of documentation standards.
- Manage repositories of procedures, system user guides, process flows, and statistical reporting.
- Process documents ensuring that standards, methodologies, and tools are appropriately applied and corporately endorsed.
- 2 – 3 years of technical writing experience.
- Experience in writing systems user guides and process flow.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.