To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Iberia, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • New Iberia, LA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Recruiter - New Iberia, LA
Interviewing Monday and Tuesday, don't wait... Apply Now!
Advantage Resourcing is reaching out to job seekers to find a highly motivated; highly skilled person to join our team as an On-site Recruiter!
The On-site Recruiter, along with our on-site manager houses on our customer's property as a branch extension of Advantage Resourcing. While previous industry experience is always a good thing, however, we are in search of a blend of experience possibly crossing many industries. This position will give you the tools needed to provide unwavering service to customer representatives and employees alike. If your work experiences has reached a cross roads or needing to make a positive next step? Look no further, as an On-site Recruiter you will earn a proven track record which will able you to project confidence. This position also offers continuous training, knowledge and unique skill set to provide opportunity for yourself and all you may encounter.
You don't have to wait!
Apply to the below link and attach your resume!
That's it, you're finished for now. We will reach back out to you with the next right step in making the next right step!.
1. Build and maintain good relationships at all levels of the customer’s organization and deliver exceptional service by ensuring by handling all customer service inquiries, concerns, issues, and ensuring consistent quality.
2. Facilitate new hire orientations and pre-training with temporary staffing employees for proper transition to assignment.
3. Manage and oversee daily timekeeping process and reconciliation of time to ensure payroll and invoice accuracy.
4. Counsels temporary employees relative to attendance, productivity, and overall job performance.
5. Maintain compliance to Advantage Resourcing operations, systems and employee records. Ensure compliance to the contract between the customer and Advantage Resourcing for background checks, drug screening, billing, and any other terms outlined in the agreement.
6. Support Advantage Resourcing safety requirements and participate in the customer’s safety program. Verifies that employees follow safety policies and any PPE requirements. Conducts accident review, investigations and report of injury with Advantage Resourcing and customer safety department as needed.
7. Participate in the customer’s meetings as appropriate to stay informed of the operations.
8. Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
1. Able to maintain flexibility to work evening hours or weekends to meet the business needs of supporting the customer.
2. Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
3. Organized, objective, and detail oriented.
4. Have a strong customer service attitude and commitment to continuous improvement.
5. Have intermediate skills with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
1. The ability to work full-time (40 hours / week) with periodic evening and weekend work.
2. The ability to frequently use a computer, telephone, and copier/scanner/fax machine.
3. The ability to spend a majority of each work day sitting indoors.
4. The ability to, on occasion, stand, walk, bend, drive and spend time outdoors.
5. Ability to travel as needed by air or car.
Keywords: recruiter, supervisor, select, new hire, account, manager, customer service, staffing, agency
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
New Iberia, LA
Full Time, Temp Position