Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what's on the other side.
At Masonite, we hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn't hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.
- Deliver products: on time, in good condition, in safe and timely fashion. All paperwork will be completed in an accurate, legible and timely manner.
- Comply with all aspects of company safety policies
- Set the example of safe operation of the vehicle
- Incorporate safe lifting techniques
- Have the courage to intervene when unsafe practices are observed
- Secure cargo for transport using straps, load bars, F track and/or covers for curtain side trailers
- Perform pre and post trip inspections of vehicle to ensure that mechanical, safety and emergency equipment are in good working order
- All DOT regulations must be adhered to.
- Customer relations. Establish solid customer relations. Be a critical source of information to the customer.
- Communication: Effective-thorough communication between the customer and the business.
- Expert in product details
- Resolve customer issues
- Maintain a clean delivery vehicle both inside and out. This includes removing all packing material, trash, etc.
- Class A CDL required
- Must be willing and able to lift more than 80 lbs
- Have a professional demeanor that is willing to work with internal and external customers in alignment to Masonite's Blueprint
- Must have a clean driving record
Drive Commercial Vehicle