Manages the implementation and administration of the AVANGRID NERC Reliability Standards Program with objectives of timely and complete compliance with all applicable Program requirements.
Skills and Requirements
- Ensure that all elements of the NERC Reliability Standards Program are completed to schedule.
- Establish and monitor Program milestones.
- Track overall compliance progress.
- Responsible for Program deliverables.
- Identify and resolve Program issues.
- Coordinate compliance teams as determined by Program requirements.
- Hold regular Program meetings.
- Document key decisions and progress toward compliance requirements.
- Prepare regular updates on compliance progress for the NERC Reliability Standards Steering Committee and Executive management.
- Provide preparation and coordination for all internal and external audits of NERC Standards compliance.
- Provide supervision to NERC Compliance staff.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination and education.
- 7 years relevant experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to understand and analyze FERC/NERC regulatory requirements.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a medical Fit for Duty exam (only if applicable to job requirements), background check, references, drug screen, verification of legal right to work in the U.S., and in some cases, a credit check. A credit check will be administered when a prospective employee will be working in Finance, Accounting, Treasury or where duties may involve handling of funds, accounts or cash. A Motor Vehicle (MVR) check will be administered when a prospective employee will be regularly using a company vehicle.
Avangrid Renewables is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status or class protected by federal or state law.
AVANGRID’s employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about equal employment by following this URL blocked - click to apply
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at Phone number blocked - click to apply or Email blocked - click to apply