Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! We are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated.
At Reynolds, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Shift Supervisor at our manufacturing facility in Louisville, Kentucky.
As a Shift Supervisor, you will be responsible for coordinating all maintenance activities related to a production area including repair, maintenance, and installation of equipment. In addition, this Supervisor is responsible for managing and owning various functions of the business and creating an engaged and team oriented workforce in order to improve business results.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Train, develop, and appraise performance of employees
- Ensure efficient operations by supervising production equipment maintenance and developing preventative maintenance programs
- Influence our critical quality initiatives
- Manage maintenance labor, parts, and facilities budget
Ultimately, you will be juggling multiple tasks in a production area in order to maximize efficiency and minimize cost while still maintaining quality.
You will love it here if…
- You are committed to operational excellence and to keeping others safe in the workplace
- You are a strong and visionary leader who likes to help others succeed
- You thrive in a fast-paced and high-energy environment
- You work well with others, promote collaboration and knowledge sharing
We need you to have:
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Business, or a related field
- 5+ years of related professional manufacturing maintenance experience
- 2+ years of prior technical team management experience
- 2+ years of supervisory manufacturing experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office capabilities
- Problem solving experience using 5S, Kaizen, TPM, or Fishbone
Icing on the cake:
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Experience working in a union environment
- Proficiency in SAP and Kronos
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
- Continuous Quality Improvement (Cqi)
- Industrial Production