1st Shift, Friday - Monday, 7:00am - 5:30pm
Logistics done differently.
Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the most admired in the world by Fortune Magazine and one of America’s best employers by Forbes. At XPO, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing daily supervision to ensure that we’re maintaining a high-quality, customer-responsive operation. You’ll teach, coach, mentor and develop your team to perform at their very best. If you’re excited about the challenge of working for a rapidly growing global company, we have an opportunity for you to grow with XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Achieve proper staffing levels for efficient operations and use labor reports to take attendance; ensure employees are using the proper labor code for assigned duties
- Make sure workstations are properly staffed; adjust workload and labor resources to match workflow throughout the day
- Ensure all equipment is operating properly and is correctly configured for the planned work
- Maintain an adequate flow of tools, supplies and other essential needs to the workstations
- Monitor work execution to ensure that only authorized and trained processes are being used and that equipment is being operated properly
- Oversee quality to identify defects during production so immediate feedback and corrections can be applied
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of managerial/supervisory experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with computerized scanner equipment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics or a related field
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Food grade warehousing and packaging experience
- Experience in an AS9100 or ISO environment
- Warehousing or Third-Party Logistics (3PL) experience
- Knowledge of FDA and OSHA rules and regulations
- Demonstrated ability to support, follow and communicate company safety guidelines and programs
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
- Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Packaging And Labeling
Third Party Logistics