The Senior FM manages finance, accounting and cost departments and liaises with Turner local profit centers. Manage regional financial reporting and financial risk management ensure adherence to company policies and procedures and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or related field and 12 years in financial position, advanced business degree and/or CPA preferred
- Must have previous construction industry experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting implications of various contract terms
- Regional management experience required, ability to coach and mentor others
- Advanced MS Excel skills, proficient with financial system applications, SAP, and MS Office
- Executive level presence with ability to negotiate, influence, and engage others
- Executive level presentation skills and tailors communications appropriately
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and a sees initiatives through to completion
- Effectively work across functional lines and organizational levels, willing to help out in areas outside of direct responsibility
- Applies business maturity to synthesize complex concepts into actionable information
- Champions continuous improvement
- Lead by example and set standards for performance and behavior
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Performance of the required duties will require physical ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, passenger use of construction personnel hoists, ability to climb ladders and negotiate work areas under construction. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Performing this job requires use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, sit, talk and hear, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move heavy weight.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works on-site at the construction work site where the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts; high precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise in these work environments is usually moderate to very loud.
Turner is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities/ sexual orientation / gender identity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor