$70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Our client, located near Roseland, NJ is looking for a Human Resources (HR) Recruiter to join their team! In this Human Resources (HR) Recruiter role, the Human Resources (HR) Recruiter will have responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Full life cycle recruitment process
- Post ads for open jobs
- Pre-screen resumes for the best fit
- Source candidates via job posting websites
- Manage and process employee referrals received
- Schedule 30-day follow up meetings with all newly hired employees
- Assist in the offer letter preparation process
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
- 3+ years of experience working in the HR field
- Recruiting experience
- Detail oriented
- Must be aware of deadlines and keeping them
- Prior experience using HRIS databases
- Proficiency using ADP's HRIS system is a huge plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply today for this Human Resources (HR) Recruiter role! For immediate consideration for this Human Resources (HR) Recruiter role, please email your resume in Microsoft Word to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to HR Recruiter
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to HR Recruiter.
Automated Data Processing (Adp)
Human Resources Information System (Hris)