Reports to: Foreman
Benefit Classification: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Education Requirements: One year certificate from a technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: One year certificate from a technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Current Commercial Driver's License with Tanker endorsement.
Essential Job Functions
1. Drives water truck to spray water on roadways in order to control dust.
2. Sees that the right amount of water is used for the particular condition so as not to over or under water.
3. Fills truck with water from supply, obtains alternate supply if normal source is not available.
4. Maintains radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions.
5. Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
*All job offers are contingent upon receiving a negative drug/alcohol test result and a satisfactory physical examination designed solely to determine your physical ability to perform the duties of the positing being offered to you. Field employees are subject to random drug testing.
Oil And Gas