Application Security Lead (AWS) - New York City - $160 Hourly Based on Experience
Location: New York City, 100% Onsite
Length of Contract: 12 Months + (Contract to hire)
Pay: $160/Hour or MORE based on experience
The Application Security Lead will lead, develop, test and recommend solutions on matters relating to Application Security.
This role focuses on automation, process, architecture review, and building/monitoring necessary tools to support a Secure SDLC
The role requires a strong grasp of application security principles and practices and a background working in an application development and coding environment within a large DevOps based enterprise.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and testing of software applications and/or infrastructure
- 3+ years of hands on security experience with AWS/Azure/GCP Cloud Architecture - Experience with writing secure and functional AWS IAM Roles, Policies, and Procedures.
- Strong experience with writing secure and functional AWS/Cloud IAM roles and policies.
- Strong Experience with building secure pipeline tools like; Jenkins, Jira, Sonatype Nexus, Veracode
- Strong Experience with secure code development using OWASP principles, static and dynamic code scanning and remediation
- Understanding of application threat modelling and Agile SDLC security practices
- Experience in developing secure code and application security standards
- Experience working with/patching open-source code/libraries
- Experience conducting application security testing and source-code reviews
- Certification in CEH, CISSP, CISM, CompTIA Security, CISSP, or GSEC (similar)
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to URL blocked - click to apply.
***Please include subject: "Candidate Submission: Application Security Lead"
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at URL blocked - click to apply.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.
AWS, Azure, Cloud, Security, SME, SRE, Site Reliability Engineer, Architect, DevSecOps, DevOps, Engineer, IT, FInancial Services, Kubernetes, Python, Cloud Security, New York City, NYC, NY, AWS, Security, Networking, Loadbalancing
Open Web Application Security
Certified Ethical Hacker
Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Open Source Technology