To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Nurse RN (Night Shift) NO Weekends
Kencrest Services • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Nurse (RN) Night Shift $5,000 sign on BONUS
KenCrest is seeking a full-time night shift Registered Nurse with a minimum of 1 year pediatric Trach/Vent experience. The hours are 7PM to 7AM, three twelve hours shifts during the weekdays. No weekend requirements. While caring for medically fragile children in a group home setting, job responsibilities include:
- Assessing, planning and delivering skilled nursing care for multi-child assignment and evaluate each child's response to nursing interventions.
- Be able to incorporate a knowledge of infant-child growth and development as well as knowledge of disease processes in the delivery of nursing care.
- Complete documentation in clinical records in an objective, thorough manner and complete shift specific assignments by the end of each shift.
- Provide direct supervision and direction to the child care worker to provide appropriate services to the children and care of the home.
- Registered Nurse, licensed to practice in the State of PA
- One year pediatric Trach/Vent experience
- Valid driver's license
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR
- Clear criminal record and other background checks in accordance with state requirements
Full-time; 36 hours weekly, 12hr night shifts and 3 shifts per week
No Weekends and a $5,000 sign on bonus
KenCrest offers a wide variety of benefits for full time employees including Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, Disability, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and more. Please see the KenCrest website for additional details.