Information Security Operations AnalystLocation:
3 months witha possible extensionJOB DESCRIPTION:
Client is searching for a talented and ambitious Information Security Operations Analyst with InfoSec background to join the IT Department. The selected candidate's oversight will include creating and revising standard operating procedures, policies, specifications and other technical documents. In addition, this position will interact with all levels of staff and vendors to further develop and support the information gathering process.Primary Responsibilities:
Skills and Core Competencies
- Create user documentation for a variety of material, including how-to guides, standard operating procedures, policies and manuals.
- Ensure technical verbiage is easy to understand by the layperson.
- Gather information on systems and services from multiple sources.
- Prepare charts, graphs, or forms to go along with document drafts.
- Write clear and concise policies and procedures.
- Design and establish style guidelines and standards for texts and illustrations to meet the needs of the technology management team.
- Review, revise, modify or edit documents prepared by others.
- Submit copies to managers for feedback.
- Adjust copy as necessary and proofread for grammar and spelling.
- Follow a document development life cycle.
- Release the document following final approval.
- Write technical documents in compliance to the company's established standards and guidelines.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Excellent written skills including technical documentation.
- Proven ability to research topics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven writing skills.
- Ability to Work with Technical Writing Tools.
- Proven ability planning and defining document structures.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Communications or other related discipline.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at URL blocked - click to apply