We at Resolute are a diverse group of individuals who possess a wide variety of skills. Here, we believe that giving you the ability to maximize your potential without constraint is key to our shared success.
Our Calhoun location in Tennessee, United States is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Entry-Level Production. This job is permanent, full-time.
Entry-Level Production Positions
Resolute Forest Products - Calhoun Operations, a tissue, pulp and paper producer, is accepting applications for entry level production employees.
Interested candidates should first complete the online application and then visit the American Job Center in their area (see below) between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. to take the required pre-employment assessments. This process will take approximately 2-4 hours.
- Athens - 410 N Congress Parkway, Athens, TN 37303
- Cleveland - 3535 Adkisson Drive, Technology Building Ste-130-A, Cleveland, TN 37312
- Dayton - 200 4th Avenue, Dayton, TN 37231
- Chattanooga - 5600 Brainerd Road Ste A-5, Chattanooga, TN 37411
- Kimball - 426 Battle Creek Road, South Pittsburg, TN 37380
BECAUSE OF THE VOLUME OF APPLICANTS, PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE CALHOUN FACILITY TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.
Candidates for these entry-level manufacturing positions must be responsible, safety conscious individuals who are:
- At least (18) years of age
- Able to demonstrate a stable work history, with experience in manufacturing preferred. Minimum 2 years’ work experience, with college attendance counting toward work credit
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent GED certificate
- Able to work rotating shift schedules including nights, weekends and holidays
- Reliable, productive, team players who follow rules and directions
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Have a valid drivers’ license
What We Offer:
- Excellent Benefits, including health, dental, life insurance, Accident & Sickness and Long Term Disability, 401k match and automatic contribution, vacation, tuition assistance and wellness incentives
- Advancement Opportunities
- There are plentiful opportunities to promote to higher level positions in our organization. While seniority does play a role in movement up the Lines of Progression for hourly employees, most employees who wish to achieve the higher levels are only limited by their own desire to progress and willingness to learn. If you are someone who believes you can achieve great things for yourself and our Company, then you are the person we want on our team!
Be part of the change. Be part of a dynamic team.
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering an energetic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills. We are more than 8,000 employees in Canada, the United States and various other international locations.
We are looking for employees with the experience and expertise to improve our efficiency, increase our long-term profitability and deliver first-class products and services to our customers. And you, what are you looking for?
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure our viability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at URL blocked - click to apply.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at URL blocked - click to apply and follow us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, and URL blocked - click to apply.
Delivery Of Product