Kiosk Sales ConsultantWhen you join Victra
Victra is Verizon's largest premium retailer in the United States. We are seeking Kiosk Sales Consultants who deliver world-class service to Every Guest. Every Time. From executing Victra's sales process to sharing your product knowledge, you will connect our guests to what matters most. You will be the face of Victra! We offer uncapped earning potential and endless opportunities for advancement. Our values of performance, collaboration, innovation, integrity, and celebration fuel our culture.
Join our knowledgeable and dedicated team to connect technology to life in the most trustworthy, fun, and profitable way. What you will be doing...
As a full-time Victra Kiosk Sales Consultant, you'll have the chance to control your career in one of our kiosk locations. Using your unique talents, passion for technology, and customer service skills, you will have the power to create the ultimate kiosk experience. In this role, you will:
• Achieve and exceed monthly sales goals while maintaining operational compliance.
• Exude charisma that allows you to captivate an audience.
• Follow our EGET (Every Guest Every Time) consistently.
• Be comfortable turning "No" into solutions by solving for current and future needs of the guest.
• Be a passionate guest advocate with the desire to be yourself when connecting with guests and having fun doing it!
• Maintain effective working relationships with your peers, managers and key stakeholders.
• Provide product/ benefits and solution recommendations through exceptional guest service to deliver what our guest needs.
• Excel in a competitive landscape and thrive in fast paced environments.
• Foster excellent guest experience skills that drive repeat traffic and are comfortable asking for referral business. Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your world-class work:
• Paid Training
• Premium Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Paid Maternity Leave
• 401K Match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 50% off Verizon Service
• VNation Disaster Relief
• Referral Bonus
• Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
• Frequent Contests
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• A comprehensive benefit list can be viewed here . Please note that all benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the plan document or insurance policy.
As part of our kiosk locations, sales consultants earn a minimum of $15/hour which includes commissions and base pay as determined by location. We are proud that our sales consultants make a national average of $24.50 per hour with the opportunity to earn more through uncapped commissions. That's more than $44,500.00 per year based on a 35-hour work week. The estimated average maximum is $58,000 per year based on a 35-hour work week.
Employees accrue paid time off each pay period at a rate of no less than 40 hours per year for their first year and 80 hours per year each year thereafter. You are entitled to minimum requirement s for paid sick leave under appropriate state law if applicable.
From a fun work environment to an inclusive culture to amazing benefits, VNation is all about being part of a team that invests in you. Click here to learn more !
This is the opportunity to do something special and join a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we 'couldn't do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn't it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today! What we're looking for...
• High school diploma or GED.
• One or more years of customer service, preferably in a retail or sales environment.
• Willingness to work evenings, weekends, holidays, November through December, and/or during peak vacation periods.
• At least 18 years of age
• Demonstrated experience communicating with customers to find solutions.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States Physical Requirements
• Ability to lift 10 pounds.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time. Training Requirements
All Sales Consultants must attend and complete a 2-day New Hire University (NHU) training program within two weeks of their official start date. This class may include overnight travel at the company's expense. Various online and computer-based training will be required throughout your employment with Victra. After you apply...
You will be required to take a pre-hire assessment. It takes only 15 minutes or less to complete. If you're selected to move forward, one of our recruiters or hiring managers will reach out to tell you more about the role and answer your questions. Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - and we celebrate our employees' differences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity, gender expression, and transgender), marital status, sexual orientation, sex stereotype, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, and genetic information. Different makes us better.
- Profit Based Sales Targets