RHMR Division Director
NY MIDTOWN NEW YORK
The Division Director for MR Commercial Sales will partner up in a $25 million MR Practice in our flagship Midtown Manhattan branch and have responsibility for creating and executing on strategy to grow personal and team revenue. Will also have the ability to leverage from a $60 million Accounting and Finance temp and perm business and partner with some of the top producers in the company to achieve and exceed revenue goals.
As a Division Director, your responsibilities will include both team leadership and personal business development activities:
Team leadership activities:
- Hiring, training, coaching, mentoring, retaining and managing the performance of your direct reports
- Motivating and directing the recruiting professionals on your team
- Ensuring incremental growth of divisional revenue is consistent with company targets
- Working with Senior Management to develop the division’s business and performance goals
Business Development activities:
- Cultivating opportunities for accounting, finance and business systems consulting projects and interim staffing needs
- Identifying and discussing future project initiatives with clients
- Matching consultants’ skill sets with client engagement requirements and ensuring clients’ expectations are met
Participating in professional industry associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this URL blocked - click to apply to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
NY MIDTOWN NEW YORK
Coaching And Mentoring