- Are you looking for a career that makes a meaningful difference in the lives of others?
- Are you a person that thrives on teamwork, yet you are self-directed when supporting others?
- Are you motivated by growth and are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact within a small business?
- Do you take pride in providing a client world class customer service?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we may have a good fit for you and your career.
Home Instead Senior Care is the leading provider of non-medical in-home care services to seniors. Our goal is to provide seniors an opportunity to live independently at home by providing services such as companionship, personal care, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders and additional day to day support.
The Staffing Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships. Anticipated starting salary range is $35,000-50,000 annually.
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
- Increase client loyalty to Home Instead Senior Care by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
- Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours in scenarios to enhance and/or increase quality care.
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the software system and work with team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Occasional remote/on call back up assistance on weekend
- Assist with recruiting and engagement of prospective and existing CAREGivers
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- Two years of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- CNA, elder care, senior care preferred but not required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate a passion for caring for seniors and prioritize their well being
- Must demonstrate integrity
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must be patient and congenial and able to listen effectively on the telephone
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the senior care industry is preferred
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team and perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
Apply online or contact us at
for more information
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Decision Making
- Self Motivation
- Stress Management
- Interpersonal Skills