The Interstate Family of Companies encompasses five distinct companies that provide global transportation, supply chain logistics and relocation management solutions to individuals, corporations and government agencies. At Interstate we offer a strong benefits package, competitive salaries and opportunities for growth and development.
- Coordinates and manages each COD move from order receipt through claims.
- Ensures services sold are being provided to the customer with the highest level of quality.
- Serves as the single point of coordination for all moving activities for consumer customers.
- Responsible for managing the consumer’s needs and expectations and navigating them through the process as their advocate.
- Orders services from internal and external providers and manages performance throughout the process.
- Remains in regular contact with consumer customers and providers to ensure needs and fulfillment are communicated and tracked timely.
- Maintains excellent customer satisfaction scores.
- Ensures complete, accurate and timely system documentation and timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Exercises good judgment in negotiating pricing and remedy payments within authorized limits.
- Escalates service issues as needed to the responsible party and facilitates timely resolution.
- Receives sales orders from Consumer Sales Team and reviews paperwork for completeness and ensures that all of the required documents are present.
- In advance of the first day of service, confirms orders with internal and external providers and reviews checklist and timing with customer.
- Contacts customer at each activity milestone from packing and loading, in and out of any applicable storage, and delivery to final residence.
- Calendars follow up with customer regarding timing for delivery out of storage.
- Documents any damage, informs customer of time frame for filing, and mails claim filing instructions.
- Identify any problems and act to rectify them by employing analytical thinking and sound judgment.
- Monitor emails and phone calls during non-business hours as needed. Makes routine task calls if scheduled activities occur outside of the work week.
- Support, assist and backup relocation and sales team members, and internal and external providers.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), bachelor’s degree preferred from a four-year college or university. 3+ years of experience in van line operations and/or move management
- Minimum requirement in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook at intermediate level.Ability to handle high volume workload and paperwork with specific concentration on excellent follow up procedures, effective caseload management and priority setting.
- Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal and written).
Interstate provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.