Direct Hire Maintenance Technician Role - Union Role
If you are ready to work with a growing company on exciting projects at an industry leader than Kelly Services has an opportunity for you as a Maintenance Technician, in Brighton, MI. Our client is looking for a qualified candidate who has experience with keeping robots and automated machiniery at levels to perform.
The primary focus of the Detailer is to create working drawings for shop fabrication from layouts created by the Lead Designer. Detailers work closely with other detailers, designers and project engineers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Install and repair electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment and document maintenance activities.
- Listen for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discuss machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts.
- Clean and lubricate shaft, bearing, gear, and other parts of machinery.
- Layout, assemble, install, and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Implement and maintain a preventative maintenance program for all (production and facility) equipment.
- Assist in tool, fixture, material flow and changeovers. Also assist in continuous improvements of those areas.
- Practice safe use of hand and machine tools, i.e. grinders, saws, lathes and mills.
- Responsible for maintaining 5S in department and periodically participating with audit process.
- Troubleshoot push buttons and press keys on robot controller, teach pendant when robotic equipment is out of sync, and programmable controller to program automated machinery, such as robots, to operate automated machinery, to test for malfunctions, and to verify repairs.
- Prepare and adjust robot programs and automated welding parameters.
Requirements and Education:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; five years related experience and/or training in a maintenance role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years robotic programming experience using Motoman or Siemen’s.
- Two years of experience working with automated weld equipment.
- Three years of experience working in an industrial automated environment.
- A passion for your work is a must!
For immediate consideration, click the "Submit Resume" button, or refer a friend by clicking the "Share This Job" link provided.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)