Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking Speech Language Pathologists SLP to provide services in a school setting located in Victorville, CA. The Speech Language Therapist/Pathologist will work with individuals with language disorders, to help them understand and give directions, ask and answer questions, convey ideas, and improve the language skills that lead to academic or personal performance.
1. Must meet all minimum state requirements to provide Speech Language Pathology services in a school setting.
2. Current state license as a Speech Language Pathologist, if applicable per state requirements
3. Graduate of Speech Pathologist program accredited by the American Speech and Hearing Association, and holds or is eligible for a certificate of clinical competence (CCC) granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association
4. Must have excellent organizational, and oral and written communication skills.
5. Minimum of one year experience in a school setting preferred
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive (weekly) Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 25 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
For further information and/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact Chelsea Hagerty at (410) 910- 2045 or email your resume to URL blocked - click to apply
Maxim Government Services (MGS), a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc., is a leading provider of physicians, nurses, allied health professionals, and specialty care personnel to Federal, State and Local Government clients nationwide. Operating under Federal Supply Schedule #V797D-30238, MGS delivers healthcare staffing services to the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Centers and other Federal Medical Treatment Facilities (MTFs). We have gained the trust of our clients and established recognition by placing emphasis on recruiting experienced professionals and offering a comprehensive level of customer service.
Long Term Care