Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.Summary of This Role
Responsible for updating and maintaining financial systems, including the exporting and importing of files into databases. Modifies menus, spreadsheets for analysis and troubleshooting. Provides training to staff on financial systems, databases, and software. Schedules maintenance and development of the systems for upgrades or enhancements, including testing or issue resolution. Ensures stability in process flows and technology trends to provide additional efficiencies, accuracy, accessibility, report ability, etc. of information.What Part Will You Play?
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Conducts more complex system maintenance such as adding/updating dimension members and/or creating/maintaining web forms. Assists other Analyst in the system testing required for new releases. Supports the basic administration of one of the tools used for financial reporting such as Hyperion Planning, Dynamics AX, or other Financial systems used. Maintains and may create interfaces with source systems. Assists by working closely with business units to ensure timely submission of data, integrity of data, and to provide support for system users as needed.
- Monitors and supports progress of month-end close and forecast/budget cycles to ensure system is functioning correctly.
- Compiles and prepares reports of all reports for completion, accuracy, and appropriate consistency and clarity prior to submission to management or for use within the systems. May assist in the preparation of the monthly and quarterly financials as presented to management.
- Gathers business requirements for system issues, record and track issues in the issue tracker and work with Finance Information Technology (IT) to create and test resolution of system enhancements.
- May develop system documentation and provide and/or facilitate user training.
- Supports implementation of system enhancements and may provide feedback for process improvements for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is Required
- Typically Minimum 0-2 Years Relevant Exp
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Typically Minimum 2-4 Years Relevant Exp
- Experience with Hyperion or Dynamics AX or similar software
Not Ready to Apply? URL blocked - click to apply
- Skills / Knowledge - Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Job Complexity - Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Supervision - Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- MS Office - Ability to export/import information and create reports or presentations
- Hyperion/Dynamic AX - Financial and General Ledger Software
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, URL blocked - click to apply.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at URL blocked - click to apply.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, URL blocked - click to apply.
Write Technical Specification
Maintain Enterprise Application
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)