Are you craving to work in a healthcare setting where you’re not only valued, but appreciated and have the respect from your supervisors and co- workers as well as patients/residents you’re caring for? Then we are the place for you!
- Provide management and supervision of food services managers and dietary staff (recruitment, scheduling, payroll functions and ongoing training)
- Oversee all food production & menu planning (regular and therapeutic)
- Manages food and labor cost (budgeting and purchasing)
- Understands nutritional requirements for entire population
- Ensures appropriate IDPH regulations including safety and sanitation policies for the facility
- Dietary Certifications as required per State Guidelines.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Supervisory experience in a food service setting recommended.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Hunters Pond Rehabilitation and Healthcare's commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity.
Are you a Dietary Manager who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Hunters Pond Rehabilitation and Healthcare
9903 Hunters Pond, San Antonio, TX 78224
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at https://ensignservices.jobs.net/join
Back to Jobs