Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.Job Description
Our organization serves as the MSP (Managed Service Provider) and assists with all contingent worker needs in the categories of staff augmentation, statement of work (SOW) and Independent Contractors.
This role will support the statement of work (SOW) business and assist Managers with all facets of the process: proper work classification, vendor selection, SOW setup, etc. with varying degrees of complexity and/or sensitivity, ensuring that cost, quality, and delivery terms are adhered to and met.
The Services Procurement Specialist is a key resource and responsible for building relationships with key members within the organization including the business owner/Manager, Procurement, Legal, etc.
This Specialist will be selecting and conferring with vendors to service information including price, delivery schedules; coordinate with the representatives from vendor companies and internally to construct, negotiate, and assess all contracts and services. This role reports to the North American Operations Manager.
- Deep working and demonstrable knowledge of procurement, souring or contingent workforce
- Detailed experience and knowledge of the strategic sourcing process lifecycle
- Maintain, influence and develop relationships with leadership and Executives
- Leading procurement projects including negotiation of contracts & commercial terms consistent with maximizing business value
- Manage customer’s expectations through timely feedback and proactive communication
- Identify risk situations and coordinate solutions with management `
- Knowledge of VMS systems is helpful
- Responsible for using independent judgment and making decisions that require a great degree of creative, analytical, and problem-solving ability
- At least two (2) years of experience in staffing/recruiting, procurement, or sourcing
- Above average organization and customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal) required with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Experience in implementation of processes, policies and methodologies
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills including advanced use of Excel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and related computer skills
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059