To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Williston, VT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Keurig Dr Pepper • Williston, VT
Posted 1 month ago
As a Customer Care Representative II, you will provide a high level of customer service to our Business-to-Business (B2B) Customers. You will process and manage routine customer inquiries and orders via email and phone following established protocols. You will maintain business relationships with internal functions and an assigned pool of Customers. You will escalate customer issues appropriately within the organization and maintain responsibility for follow-through to ensure satisfactory resolution. A highly motivated, team player who strives to consistently provide a superior customer experience is required in this position.
What you will do:
- Enter and manage orders in our ERP system.
- Support Sales, Marketing, Product Supply and Logistics on order-management issues.
- Handle order-entry. EDI transactions and order-management for assigned pool of accounts.
- Navigate computerized systems for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to Customer inquires.
- Create a positive experience for the Customer by consistently providing superior service and exceeding expectations.
- Assist with order fulfillment activities between Logistics, Order Management and Distribution Centers (DCs).
- Build relationships and depth of understanding of Customer expectations and ensuring timely execution of order fulfillment functions.
- Assist in dispatch of shipments to Customers in a cost efficient and timely manner. This process requires effective decision making, problem solving and teamwork with Supply Planning, DC's and Transportation partners.
Characteristics for Success:
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with focused attention to detail.
- Follows all Keurig Dr Pepper policies and procedures.
- Ability to navigate computerized systems for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Proficient knowledge of the organization, products, and services.
- Advanced computer and keyboarding experience necessary. Includes keyboarding for 4 to 6 hours per day.
- Experience working with Retail Buyers, Distributors and/or Brokers preferred.
- Experience in product supply (preferably for a manufacturer of consumer products).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 1 year of experience in Customer Service in a call/contact center and/or order fulfillment and order management operation
- Experience working with Order Management/ERP systems, EDI (electronic data interchange), on-line vendor portals, databases, software systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.