To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
GPAC • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
One of the areas most respected commercial General Contractors in Minneapolis is seeking a strong Superintendent that can help lead large-scale commercial construction projects. Relevant project experience for this Superintendent could include healthcare, education, multifamily, mixed-use or a wide array of different commercial builds. This is a unique opportunity for a Superintendent to niche out their own role within an organization that operates with an employee first mentality!
- 5+ years of experience preferred
- Projects of $10MM or more desirable
- Stable work history
- Strong ground-up commercial construction experience (renovation work will also highly considered)
- Self-performing experience a plus
- Managing subcontractors
- Assuring project completion is on time and budget
- Scheduling field work and duties
- Liaison between contractor and all on site parties
- Coordinating with appropriate team members
- One of the industry's most competitive compensation packages
- Company culture that provides big company resources with a small company feel
- Long-term stability with a company that provides a large backlog of work and a wide array repeat clients
- Upward mobility that warrants merit over tenure
- Means to manage your own work-life balance
Sound right? Apply now for this Superintendent role!!!
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for over 25 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.