FOX West Texas, a TEGNA media company has an opening for an IT Specialist who has technical experience with media-oriented technologies including a strong understanding of content management systems and remote operations support. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active equipment in order to ensure smooth daily operations. Additionally, a stellar performer will have a problem solving/solutions-oriented mentality with the desire to learn and will practice perseverance with troubleshooting to ensure that ongoing problems and general maintenance are managed effectively and efficiently. Daily responsibilities include:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide desktop support to staff
- Install and maintain computer hardware and software
- Assist personnel in resolving computer issues and creating solutions
- Individual must present a positive customer service experience for fellow employees
- Must be able to work independently but also work as a team with fellow department members when needed
- Must be able to prioritize workload and complete assignments on-time.
- Ability to troubleshoot Microsoft software products as well as deploy and maintain iPhone, iPad, and Android handheld devices
- Hours of work - 5 days per week, 8 hours per day. Overtime may be required from time to time. Actual days may vary and may include weekends and evenings.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or 3 to 5 years related experience in a multi-platform IT environment
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP required
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office Products
- Hardware/Software Installation
- Desktop/Laptop/Mobile Maintenance and Security
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. and work on ladders
- Demonstrated sensitivity in handling confidential information
- This is a 24/7/365 business, you must be able to respond to emergency calls as quickly as needed
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA), formerly Gannett Co., Inc., is comprised of a dynamic portfolio of media and digital businesses that provide content that matters and brands that deliver. Our purpose is to serve the greater good of our communities - through empowering stories, impactful investigations and innovative marketing services.
As one of the most geographically diverse broadcasters in the U.S., TEGNA is a best-in-class operator with 49 television stations (including those serviced by TEGNA) and two radio stations in 41 markets from coast to coast. We are the largest owner of Big Four affiliates in the top 25 markets and reach one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and 35 million across our digital platforms. Across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, TEGNA's stations have over 25 million social followers. TEGNA produces trusted, impactful and innovative content across platforms. We tell stories that matter, are an advocate for those in need and help bring positive change to our communities. Our award-winning journalists have been recognized with numerous national honors including Edward R. Murrow, Alfred I. duPont, George Foster Peabody, George Polk, Walter Cronkite and Emmy awards.
TEGNA also provides local and national partners custom, targeted and innovative campaigns through TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS). TMS is a one-stop shop that helps businesses thrive through an unmatched suite of services and solutions that reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. In everything we do, we are driven by our strongly held values and our stated purpose to serve the greater good of our communities. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Server Supported Gaming
Help Desk Support