THE TIME IS NOW. OWN TOMORROW AND TAKE YOUR OPPORTUNITY TODAY! Your Engineering skills are needed just about anywhere. But is it where you want to go? Imagine working for one of the nation's most respected companies - Making a strategic contribution - Receiving the rewards and recognition you deserve. Whether you are pursuing a contract or permanent placement, Manpower Engineering knows how and where to get you where you want to go.
In this Design Engineer position, you will have the opportunity to develop and design advanced vehicle components and systems in the area of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. Apply theoretical principles and engineering techniques in designing a vehicle that is
reliable, serviceable, energy efficient, competitive and uses the latest technology available in the industry.
Design area of focus is Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS).
Are you interested? The ideal Design Engineer candidate will possess the following experience:
- Develop and design advanced vehicle components and systems in the area of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS).
- Interface with product regulation and compliance personnel to design vehicles that meet government regulations, restrictions, and codes.
- Research and understanding of electrical requirements of components and systems to be designed. Creation of wiring schematics and 2D harness prints utilizing Capital Harness System. Documentation and release of functional specifications in systems.
- Documentation and release of wiring harness assembly drawings, schematics, cable assemblies,
- installation drawings, and bills of materials in the DTNA systems.
- Creation of validation plans for systems which have been developed.
New Qualifications Requirements:
Degree must be from an accredited university/college
BS/BA and prefer 2-4 years of relevant experience or 6 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree
Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology preferred
- Experience with vehicle CAN networks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in project management and tracking milestones to completion.
- Strong leadership, presentation, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a global organization.
- Proficient with MS Office tools.
- Experience with medium/heavy duty truck engine, transmission, external/internal lighting, HVAC, power distribution, and other wiring designs.
- Familiar with medium/heavy duty truck electrical system installation and routing practices.
- Proficient in Capital Harness System.
- Proficient in Siemens NX Electrical Workbench.
- Experience with medium/heavy duty truck brake/ABS/ESC controls and parameter settings.
- Knowledge and experience with SAE J1939 messaging and physical layer requirements.
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. And to collect pay that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, you need to talk to Manpower Engineering.
- Assembly And Installation
- Electric Power Distribution
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Installation Work