Hanover Company is looking for an experienced Leasing Consultant for Alexan on 8th, a luxury high-rise apartment community in Midtown Atlanta.
Responsibilities include answering incoming phone calls, scheduling property tours with prospective residents, and following up with those prospects. Good communication skills, marketing experience, excellent customer service skills, and computer skills are required. Working knowledge of Entrata is a big plus. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Answer all incoming phone calls professionally and convert prospective residents from phone traffic into physical traffic.
* Send thank you notes/emails to all prospects and follow up with phone calls until they have leased elsewhere.
* Walk move-ins at least two days prior to move-in and note any service requests.
* Accept rental applications and complete credit verifications for Property Manager's final approval according to policy. Take security deposits immediately upon leasing the unit.
* Acquire extensive knowledge of the property, the neighborhood, local schools, etc., to assist in leasing.
* Walk available units and models daily to ensure a perfect product. Open blinds, turn on lights, air conditioning or heat, and freshen. Inform maintenance supervisor of any needs or concerns in unit.
* Walk the property and report any liability problems noticed immediately.
* Maintain complete lease files. Prepare all lease documents for move-ins prior to move-in according to policy. Keep sufficient supply of leasing materials available.
* Prepare all traffic reports, guest cards, etc., as required by Hanover. Record all traffic, leases, move-ins, move-outs and renewals on the required forms or in the system.
* Acquire extensive knowledge of our Rental Application, Rental Agreement (Lease), Rules and Regulations, etc., to discuss in detail with the new resident.
* Maintain resident relations programs as defined by supervisors.
* Prepare Weekly and Monthly Market Surveys on a timely basis as required by the corporate office and use this knowledge to help maintain a competitive occupancy and rental rate.
* Perform any and all duties called upon by supervisors to ensure that the property operates in an efficient and economic manner.
* Represent property and Hanover professionally through dress and behavior.
Hanover offers competitive salaries, commissions, upward mobility, and a robust benefits program which includes paid time off, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with company match. Leasing Consultants are eligible to participate in the Quarterly Bonus Program.
- Customer Service