URL blocked - click to apply
The Inside Sales Representative II, is a quota carrying position focused solely on sales and account management and will support the Agriculture business by building, growing and maintaining a book of business consisting of new and existing accounts. They need to prospect for new business and grow a small book of existing clients. They will process and manage all of their quotes and orders and support all customer communication during the sales process. We’re looking for somebody that will be responsive and accurate, to ensure they are building strong relationships with new and established customers. This role will manage the sales process independently without direct support from the sales support team, with the exception of travel and PTO coverage.
• Prospect, research and contact new customers
• Meet with customers and provide presentations on Intertek’s services and capabilities
• Respond to customer requests regarding capabilities, pricing and timing
• Work with sales engineering and/or utilize pricing tools to develop quotations and send to customers
• Follow up on outstanding quotes and close business
• Ensure consistent and proactive customer contact with existing book of business
• Update the CRM database in a timely manner, including all customer phone calls and appointments
• Provide project status updates to customers
• Perform other work as required
• High School Diploma or GED.
• 2+ of direct sales experience, including prospecting and cold calling
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities
• Must be customer focused and quality driven
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must possess strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
• Microsoft office proficiency, including Work, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and safe driving record
• Ability to sit for long periods of time at a desk performing all clerical functions inherent to the position
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Achieve Sales Quotas
Implementing Sales Strategies