The Sr. Functional Analyst will primarily be responsible for the configuration of SAP EWM and related modules in the SAP ERP system in both implementation and ongoing maintenance. SAP EWM is currently live in one of our warehouses so this person in partnership with a project team, this person will support the implementation of EWM in two additional warehouse facilities. They will work hands on with the warehouse team to trouble-shoot production issues and resolve them through configuration or master data changes. If they are not able to resolve the issue through configuration, they will write functional specs for a code based solution and then will be responsible for testing the change to ensure it meets requirements. The successful SAP EWM Functional Analyst will seek out new opportunities for improvement to the system and training the business on those changes. Some travel will be required during implementation and throughout the year for upgrades and maintenance.
Responsibilities extend to the Store Support Center (SSC), 3 distribution centers and multi-channel
retail practices through over 820 stores. The total user environment consists of over 22,000 team members.
Responsibilities & Competencies
Description % of Time Spent
• Application Design- Assist with the architecture and design of system and process solutions that support the functional specifications and the framework of our IT strategy and technical platform. Ensures technical solution designs are consistent with departmental standards.
• Application Build- Builds solutions either through application configuration that 10% meets or exceed documented business requirements. Configuration development of applications that conform with development standards and sound coding practices.
• Systems Testing- In cooperation with other IT teams, plans, designs and executes end-to-end tests that ensure solution design and implementation meet or exceed the documented solution requirements.
• Systems Support- Provides support for current production systems. Resolves problems and incidents in compliance with established resolution SLAs. Determines and documents root cause of problems. Works on improving systems and processes ensuring simplicity, stability and efficiency.
• Apply consultative approach to strategic, forward-thinking vision and tactical recommendations to IT Director that aligns with business and technology goals.
• Design solutions that maintain flexibility and future integration opportunities.