Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Downingtown is a borough in Chester County, Pennsylvania, 33 miles west of Philadelphia. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,891. Downingtown was settled by English and European colonists in the early 18th century and has a number of historic buildings and structures.
The plant was built in 1979, manufactures paper cups and cartons, and has approximately 200 employees.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Entry Level Print Crew
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws. Responsibilities
Hiring immediately Forklift Operators –Direct Hire, Company Benefits, Growing Company!
PRINTING PRESS ASSOCIATE $16.98 (FORKLIFT experience)Job Description:
- Picks up the required lanes of cut and printed blanks from the press delivery table.
- Jog Blanks and inspects for cutting or printing defects. Notifies operator when defects are present.
- Stack blanks on a pallet to the required height.
- Wraps full pallet with stretch wrap and places completed load tag on the pallet.
- Moves full pallets of blanks with manual pallet jack or electric pallet jack to material handling staging area.
- Keeps work area clean.
- Assists with Make Ready on the press such as pulling cylinders, washing pumps, and changing gears.
- Assist with Machine maintenance and cleaning.
- Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by supervision such as strapping loads, emptying bins or stacking empty pallets
Quark X Press Design Software