Maxim Healthcare Services is looking for compassionate and talented individuals who have experience working with children with special needs/challenging behavior. Maxim ABA Therapists work one-on-one in a school setting with a child, implementing the Behavior Change Plan designed and maintained by a BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst). Areas of focus that may be included in the treatment plan are as follows: communication, adaptive, motor, academic, cognitive, developmental, behavior, and social skills.
• Must be comfortable with severe challenging/aggressive behaviors
• Must be comfortable with restroom assistance.
• Able to work in a variety of home environments and school settings
• Ability to take feedback effectively
• Possess or working towards a Bachelor's degree in psychology, education, or a related field
• Available during normal school hours 8am – 3pm
• 6 months - 1 year minimum ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) experience with students in the home and/or school setting required.
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to problem solve and work independently
• Competitive pay structure & weekly paychecks
• Opportunity to make a difference in a child's development as well as the family dynamic
• Flexible scheduling
• Health, dental, vision, & life insurance
• 401(k) savings plan
• Continuous professional and clinical training
• Awards and recognition programs
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)
Licensed Marriage And Family Therapist (Lmft)
Radiation Treatment Planning
Community Mental Health Services