To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Keene, NH
- The Main Street America Group
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
The Main Street America Group • Keene, NH
Posted 1 month ago
Performs a variety of activities in the Finance department to include the following types of activities; Prepares or assists in preparing the internal and external financial statements. Responsible for statutory and regulatory financial reporting and compliance, as assigned. Structures and uploads journal entries to ensure transactions are properly recorded in compliance with appropriate accounting principles and reconciles general ledger accounts as assigned. Participates in the CPA financial audit and statutory examinations as assigned. Continuously develops, implements and revises accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; continuously recommending changes.
* Bachelor's degree or comparable, progressive experience
* Applicable certifications in area of focus preferred
* A minimum of 6 year's progressive experience in area of focus preferred
* Fully seasoned and performs at the highest authority level for role
* Anticipates situations and mitigates pro-actively
* Handles complex issues