Job Title: HR Customer Service RepresentativeJob Duration: 06 MonthsJob Location: Nashville, TNWorking hours are 9AM-6PM CST with some OT expected – 3 days on-site at Grassmere and 2 days Work from home (once acclimated to the role) Description:
Responsible for providing outstanding service experiences in a HR shared service center. Following defined processes and work instructions, master various HR and service systems to perform and track work, providing excellent customer service, while managing customer and stakeholder expectations are essential functions of the role. The Solutions Expert 1 will also work with other teams to provide service or resolve employee issues. Resource will field a high volume of calls, chats, emails for HR related inquiries – 25% email, 35% chat, 40% calls.Primary Responsibilities
Provide excellent service and demonstrate mastery of one core program supported by the HR Solutions Center
• Resolve employee inquiries in the contact center – efficiently interacting with employee and leaders via phone, chat and ticket to answer questions and resolve problems during first contact.
• Provide new employee onboarding support - Manage I-9 processes per guidelines, update HR systems to ensure accuracy when employees do not start on day 1, provide onboarding concierge services to professional new hires as appropriate, supporting day 1 onboarding for corporate hires.
• Manage internal recruiting activity for the business – providing full-cycle internal recruiting services to leaders such as: intake meetings, job postings, candidate screening, interviewing process, candidate scheduling, interview debrief meetings and making job offers.
• Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews – partner with recruiters and leaders to fulfill interview scheduling requests and manage onsite candidate experiences.
• Manage the compliance requirements for new hires and other for-cause reviews – Initiate and adjudicate background check as appropriate, review findings against clients standards, make pass/fail determinations in partnership with HR experts or Legal team. Manage escalated issues in partnership with leadership.
Provide excellent service in some of the support programs managed by the HR Solutions Center
• Processing various invoices for payment and managing purchase orders to support HR operations – Review invoices with business partners, manage timely processing in the finance system, list invoices for accrual by finance as appropriate, create and maintenance purchase orders as appropriate.
• Perform process support activities for various vital programs – Manage the Employee Referral Program payment process, maintain the Job Description Library, create various offer letters for inline promotions, respond to information requests related to unemployment/garnishments/verification of employment, support electronic document processes as appropriate.
Manage confidential information, improve processes, dependability and owning resolution of issues
• Participate in process improvement projects to drive efficiency and customer experience outcomes.
• Display dependability by being punctual and achieves an appropriate level of attendance.
• Maintains ownership of cases or other increments of work through resolutionRequirements:
• Twelve (12) months experience with direct accountability for customer and satisfaction in a customer service, call center, or service center environment, or twelve (12) months Human Resources related experience with employee benefits or recruiting experience strongly preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree or high School Diploma with industry experience, or a combination of education and industry experience.
• Six (6) months experience using various HR systems related to recruiting, benefits, core HR or payroll
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
• Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue