To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfield, NJ
- Benjamin Nigh
- Phone: 4806653608
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Pharmacist - HIRING IMMEDIATELY!! $70 - $74/HR.!!!
Aerotek • Fairfield, NJ
Posted 28 days ago
In this role, pharmacist will be performing review and acceptance of prescriptions, all computer work. Occasional communication with provider to clarify orders as needed.
This individual must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Will be responsible for: reviewing patient profile, drug interactions, sensitivities and drug usage database in relation to patient's prescription.
- Determines if prescription requires physician clarification or if it should be forwarded to therapeutic intervention or doctor phone calls for follow-up.
- Enters prescription in to the computer.
- Assists in patient services as required, taking incoming prescription medication questions/concerns from patients.
- Assists in the doctor phone call area and/or therapeutic intervention as assigned and contacts physicians to resolve any questions or concerns.
- Maintains established procedures concerning quality assurance, security of controlled substances, and disposal of hazardous waste drugs.
- Works with other members of the pharmacy to ensure accuracy of prescriptions
Years of Experience, Education, and/or Resume "Must Haves":
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree (or equivalent)
- Current pharmacist license in good standing
- 1 + years retail experience is preferred
- Computer skills testing at >35+ WPM
- Interview skills
Good Versus Great: Work ethic, focus, accuracy, ability to work independently while still finding ways to collaborate and make work fun
- Able to type 35 words per minute
- Proficient with learning new computer systems and comfortable using multiple monitors
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.