To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newport Beach, CA
- Vaco - Orange County
- Phone: 949-265-8526
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accountant - Yardi/Construction Required
Vaco Staffing • Newport Beach, CA
Posted 2 months ago
A rapidly growing Irvine-based real estate/land development company is searching for a polished Senior Accountant to add to their team. The ideal Senior Accountant is professionally hungry with a bright mind and great energy. The company is looking for candidates who are experienced with genera/property accounting, Yardi, advanced Excel and job costing exprience. If this sounds like you, then this is just for you! Please read more below to see if you could be a perfect match for this Senior Accountant role.
- Accounting and reporting for all projects
- Monthly GL close for all projects in accordance with GAAP, including preparation of all necessary journal entries
- Responds to and resolves issues and requests regarding various accounting issues and reports, including P&L statements
- Ensures that all expenses, receipts, owner's distributions, funding requests and other transactions have been accurately posted
- Review income statements and balance sheets at month-end
- Work with Development Director and team to ensure all documentation required for the monthly draw submission is received timely
- Monthly calculation of applicable development, construction and management fees
- Monthly preparation of Project Cost Summaries showing status of construction and development properties
- Monitor bank accounts on daily basis and perform intercompany reconciliations
- Other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a real estate development or construction accounting role
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Yardi
- Minimum of 2 years experience in job cost accounting
- Pay application/draw application understanding preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlooks, Word and Excel