To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Orleans, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • New Orleans, LA
Posted 2 months ago
Account Executive - New Orleans, LA
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is for a temporary assignment or a career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: manufacturing, distribution & logistics, call centers, hospitality, skilled trades, administrative & clerical, and retail.
Our branch is eagerly seeking an Account Executive with proven success in sales to join a cohesive and driven team to expand our local market share.
As an Account Executive with Advantage Resourcing, you are responsible for:
- Develop new business and increase gross margin profitably
- .Develop new accounts through telephone and direct sales.
- ncrease current client penetration through telephone, direct sales and customer service.
- Achieve weekly sales objectives as outlined in the Monthly Performance Standards
- Develop methods of obtaining additional business from existing clients
- Develop repeat and referral business through excellent service and follow-up activities
- Keep abreast of new businesses within the territory and make timely initial contact
- .Follow-up on all business leads from sources within the company
- . Manage priorities and service clients
- Develop and maintain a schedule of calls utilizing the Weekly Sales Plan and Summary and Target Account List.
- Regularly visit existing clients for the purpose of developing the account to increase business, ensure safety of temporary associates, and verify that they are performing tasks within the appropriate job description
- .Use the automated system to record marketing information learned and maintain current client records
- Use the prescribed sales tools in sales and marketing efforts: Customer Profile Sheets, Job Order Forms, Weekly Sales Plan and Summary, Territory Book, Proposals, etc
- Analyze competitive activity within the territory and know the strengths and areas of opportunity of our competition to assist in the sales process.
- Participate in Team Building to Advance Office Production
- Become familiar with and adhere to the policies and procedures as outlined in the Internal Staff Handbook
- Attend and contribute feedback at all office meetings
- Attend and participate fully in all training opportunities
You will Interact regularly with the recruiting staff to ensure accurate and complete communication with clients.
Administrative Duties include
- Complete all sales reports as required, including but not limited to, the Weekly Sales Plan and Summary and Target Account List
- Return to the office daily to complete input into automated system, write correspondence and meet with sales staff regarding client needs
- Be available for regular performance reviews to assist in personal development and the improvement of sales performance
- Assist in developing marketing strategies to increase market share.
You will participate in civic and professional organizations for the purpose of developing sales leads and additional business, and special projects as assigned by Supervisor.
- Minimum of two years sales experience, preferably within a service industry, and with a proven track record
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Willingness to travel when necessary to attend sales meetings and training classes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Advantage Resourcing offers employees a generous benefits plan that includes group medical insurance and 401k. As part of Advantage Resourcing, ranked among the top 1% of all staffing companies in the world, we are able to provide employees with incredible opportunities for professional development and job advancement. All candidates are expected to consent to appropriate screenings including background and drug checks. Advantage Resourcing is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply to below link:
Keywords: sales, business to business, business development, account manager,staffing, account executive
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
New Orleans, LA
Full Time, Career Position